Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bible Quote For Relaxation If I Wrote Down A Bible Quote, And Crossed It Out, Would That Be The Same As Ripping A Page Out Of The Bible?

If I wrote down a bible quote, and crossed it out, would that be the same as ripping a page out of the bible? - bible quote for relaxation

I wonder what Christians believe, ...


When I wrote, to quote the entire Bible, will be blocked for some reason, is essentially the same as the passage from the Bible or the Bible, which you tear?

5 comments:

PattyAnn said...

Of course not. I tore up a Bible with many pages age. I do not think they were good goals sides sinful acts.

Thomas H said...

One of the Kings cut the writings on travel and thrown into the fire. Jeremiah, had written to God again.

Tweety said...

"Copy of page of the Bible." His sole original purpose of the Bible, but now also printed Bibles

Vin said...

wtf ??????? They have smoked delayed

SuzyQ -- pray4revival said...

No ........... not be the same, my friend ................

Post a Comment