Monday, December 7, 2009

Hairstyle, Bob, Haircinema How Do I Keep My Bob Hairstyle Looking Good?

How do i keep my bob hairstyle looking good? - hairstyle, bob, haircinema

I have a haircut bob. It's just a plain, sensible hair with fringe. Looks like a really good cut when I first started, but now that I washed her hair only contests, and no matter how long you try, as part of an iron, curl does not work! I've even tried a curling iron, but still under attack! Any procedure or product, it might be?

4 comments:

Sara said...

What I do is to go to where you need to cut and to ask how your hair can be healthy and pleasant.
So literally, we can show and help you with the products,
only for the special court:)

BORN-2-S... said...

I also love this cut.i, but I think mine is delivered. Good luck, I need a trim --

♥melanie... said...

Smooth, if its wet

bEBE bABY`<3 said...

Hairstlyes Bob looks good?
EH

Post a Comment