Wednesday, December 9, 2009

... Feeling Dizzy On And Off All The Time Why Did I Wake Up Feeling Dizzy And Off-balance?

Why did i wake up feeling dizzy and off-balance? - ... feeling dizzy on and off all the time

I generally follow a typical routine, sleep between 10:30 and midnight and waking Clock 6.30-7.30. But last night I stayed up all night and sleep to 4:30 clock in the morning, around 5th That is very unusual for me ... not remain for some reason ... but are left behind to spend time with friends. I thought I would sleep until noon, but could not logged in, I woke up sleeping at 9 clock. When I get up, I felt very dizzy, but I was awake. I felt strange and out of balance, as if drunk. I must add that drinking a beer the night before, ate normally, and I'm not on drugs. What I want to be so sick? I could not record for 2 hours. Everything was spinning.

4 comments:

dr. JJ said...

could be dehydration, but it is probably just a stress response induced by sleep deprivation. is common to feel that way, the next day, but if it continues to seek out after a restful sleep the next day a doctor.

wlfbelch... said...

His body is not all what you need to sleep on the right priorities. Have you got your habits, but his body has not yet received the message that supposedly compensate for sleep. It is normal if you have been in the same routine for most of his life

sparklet... said...

Uh, too little sleep? This happens, use your brain for a few hours of rest, you have said, no, not to release to the function. And told him that I did not go to bed. In a word. Either that, or a tumor.

EastCoast Chick said...

It appears that your balance can be controlled by

Post a Comment